Holy Cross Hospital
Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Catholic Health East.
Since we opened our doors in 1955, the name Holy Cross remains synonymous with medical excellence and highly personalized care with sincere human compassion and understanding.
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement for 13 Years in a Row (2004-2016)
- Ranked Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Joint Replacement for 10 Years in a Row (2006-2015) as measured by lowest risk-adjusted complications
- Ranked Among the Top 5% in the Nation for Overall Orthopedic Services for 8 Years in a Row (2008-2015) as measured by lowest risk-adjusted complications
- Holy Cross is one of only 63 hospitals nationwide named High-Performing
in all nine medical conditions and surgical procedures evaluated by U.S. News.
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ for 10 Years in a Row (2007-2016)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award™ for 10 Years in a Row (2007-2016)
- One of Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement™ for 5 Years in a Row (2012-2016)
- One of Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery™ for 5 Years in a Row (2012-2016)
- America’s Best 100 Hospitals
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures” recognition from The Joint Commission
- Holy Cross was honored by Leapfrog, three years in a row, with an “A” Hospital Safety Score
- U.S. News & World Report Names Holy Cross Hospital Among Nation’s Top High Performing Hospitals in Heart Bypass Surgery, Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Heart Failure and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (2015).Holy Cross was the only hospital in Florida to achieve this accomplishment
For more details please visit www.holy-cross.com